[gst-devel] Ogg, Spider, and Volume not working together

John Thacker thacker at math.cornell.edu
Sat Mar 6 08:59:04 CET 2004

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 02:34:40PM +0100, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> Did I now catch everything?

Yep, thanks a lot!  Everything works fine now with all the different
output sinks, after updating to the latest CVS.  Thanks for the quick
work on this-- it's a really important thing to have gotten fixed
before 0.8.0, IMO.

I do like GStreamer.  I'll have to buy Andy a drink or something at our
next high school reunion or whenever he gets back from Namibia.

John Thacker