[gst-devel] media-info, and old streaminfo tags

Richard Hult richard at imendio.com
Sat Mar 6 16:08:02 CET 2004

lör 2004-03-06 klockan 18.00 skrev Ronald S. Bultje:

> [intermezzo]
> If you want to open multiple applications with your soundcard, shouldn't
> you use a sound server? That's what they're there for. Esdsink works.
> Is it our job (GStreamer) to hack around OSS drivers that only want to
> be open(2)'ed once?
> [/intermezzo]

Speaking of this, I've noticed that when I pause a pipeline using
esdsink, it blocks any other app playing through esound, until the
pipeline is set to something besides PAUSED. Should I file a bug on
esdsink or do you think is it more likely to be a bug in esound?

/Richard

Richard Hult                    richard at imendio.com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com