[gst-devel] MPEG playback "fixed"

Jan Schmidt thaytan at mad.scientist.com
Mon Mar 8 15:31:04 CET 2004

<quote who="Thomas Vander Stichele">

> As for service notices, we're still not entirely releaseworthy.  I'm
> thinking of doing a 0.7 release again today, and hope we can test it
> hard for the last important bugs.  What do you think ?

I'd like to see another 0.7 release, myself, since I'm having issues with
the alsa mixer not working at all on my new laptop, and rhythmbox playing
back files at Chipmunks speed using osssink. It would be nice to try and
have those working cleanly for 0.8

J.
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan at mad.scientist.com

Have you been half-asleep? Have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name...
 -Kermit the Frog (Rainbow Connection)