[gst-devel] media-info, and old streaminfo tags

Ramón García ramon_garcia_f at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 05:19:07 CET 2004

> And in the end we just do what we like most, because
> we do this all for our
> own enjoyment.

I think that here is the problem. We (including ME)
don't like to write documentation so we don't write
much documentation.
I have talked about writting documentation but wrote
none.

I agree totally with Thomas that more specs are
needed. Not, in my opinion, a big Metodology. But
specs, yes.

The problem is that writting specs is boring. So let
us make it funny.

An example: an spec for "whattimeisit.com":
http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/WhatTimeIsIt.html

Some tips for writting specs.

Although Joel is a Microsoft employee, that does not
mean that following his ideas is getting us closer to
the evil company :-).