[gst-devel] indent stuff

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Mar 15 05:21:09 CET 2004

Hi,

> I've also noticed this and I've tried to get it to work with indent,
> however it does not seem to be possible since the requirements of the
> indentation of GObject like headers are just simply too much for gnu
> indent to handle.
> I'd love to be able to use an automated script, but I'm quite sure there
> are no scripts available to handle this.

Well, that doesn't mean it can't be written.  Ought to be easy in say,
python, to catch these cases ? :)

I already said before that I've given up on advertising/pushing my
specific indentation style, so I can be neutral.  My only care is that
we have a way of indenting that is machine-doable, so the problem of
indenting gets out of our way.

I'd bite on my lip really hard if the default indentation size was, say,
3 spaces, but I'd not complain :)

Anyone who wants to write the header indentation, go right ahead.

Thomas

Even bums don't not got a car