[gst-devel] indent stuff

Johan Dahlin johan at electronic-group.com
Mon Mar 15 05:27:10 CET 2004

> Well, that doesn't mean it can't be written.  Ought to be easy in say,
> python, to catch these cases ? :)

Probably, but not today :-)

> I already said before that I've given up on advertising/pushing my
> specific indentation style, so I can be neutral.  My only care is that
> we have a way of indenting that is machine-doable, so the problem of
> indenting gets out of our way.

I don't care so much, as long as it's not uglier as it is in current
CVS.

Why can't we just have a coding style document which we can point people
to use if they're not using the correct style instead? Seems to be so
much easier and to create a lot less trouble ...

--
Johan Dahlin