[gst-devel] indent stuff

Johan Dahlin johan at electronic-group.com
Mon Mar 15 05:48:04 CET 2004

mån 2004-03-15 klockan 13.57 skrev Thomas Vander Stichele:
> > Why can't we just have a coding style document which we can point people
> > to use if they're not using the correct style instead? Seems to be so
> > much easier and to create a lot less trouble ...
>
> Why make humans do what machines can do with a lot less error ? Why make
> people care about something that should be done for them so they don't
> have to worry ? Why come into this discussion so late ? :)

So far the "machines" has made many mistakes, screwing up all header
files in a number of different ways. Which break the enum types, which
breaks the python bindings. Not even counting making them totally
unreadable.

I'm so late into this discussion since I wasn't around when you had it
last time :-)

I'm going to revert all changes to the header files.

--
Johan Dahlin