[gst-devel] indent stuff

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Mar 15 05:31:32 CET 2004

> Why can't we just have a coding style document which we can point people
> to use if they're not using the correct style instead? Seems to be so
> much easier and to create a lot less trouble ...

Why make humans do what machines can do with a lot less error ? Why make
people care about something that should be done for them so they don't
have to worry ? Why come into this discussion so late ? :)

All other approaches have already been tried, with a widely wacky coding
style as a result.

Thomas

I looked up at Anna
She turned back to look at me