[gst-devel] sourceforge

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Mar 16 07:01:13 CET 2004

Hi,

it's that time of the year again where we receive a message from SF
saying we are over our 100 mb quota as a project.  We exceed it roughly
15 times btw :)

That's why I've mirrored all the old crap we had there locally, and I'll
put it on CD for archival purposes.  I suggest each of you does the same
if you care.  I'll delete SF contents that aren't used anymore sometime
thursday.

Thanks
Thomas

The blood before me makes me open up my heart again
And I feel it coming over like a storm again