[gst-devel] Video streaming using udpsrc

Yogesh Kumar yog_ks at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:40:10 CET 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello all,

I am trying to do some experiments using gstreamer with udpsrc/sink plugins. The gstreamer and gst-plugins version is 0.8

For the time being Client and Server are on the same machine. Following are the commands that are being executed:

Client command;
gst-launch udpsrc ! mpeg2dec ! sdlvideosink

Server command;
gst-launch filesrc location=test.mpeg ! mpegdemux video_00 ! udpsink

I run the client first and then the server, but I am not able to see any video window opening.  Both the commands say "Running pipeline" and nothing else happens after that.

Are the commands correct? Am I missing something?

regards
Yogesh