[gst-devel] Results from some quick tests of Totem

Julien MOUTTE jmoutte at electronic-group.com
Tue Mar 23 09:38:41 CET 2004

basicgthread crashes on my ppc,

opt is the one that works best for me and the one set as default in
current releases.

Moreover we plan to invest some professional skills on fixing opt
correctly. So please stop considering opt as a dead broken end.

Cheers,

Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte at electronic-group.com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10