[gst-devel] mpeg4ip clone based on gstreamer

Thomas Comiotto comiotto at rcfmedia.ch
Thu Mar 25 00:55:07 CET 2004

> A friend of mine and I are currently thinking on the ways to develop a
> gstreamer clone of mpeg4ip http://mpeg4ip.sourceforge.net/

I would be willing to join you since I am planning to develop a small
gstreamer based tv broadcasting system suited for community-tv stations in
development coutries which should basically support playlists, mixing of
several v4l sources, applying post-processing effects and and finally writing
the resulting program stream to file/v4l/rtp.

I can't neither credit myself to be an experienced c-programmer nor an
experienced linux video programmer (I have a windows/java/web-programming
background) but I am willing to learn;)

Greetings,
TC