[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] leroutier gstreamer: gstreamer/gst/elements/ gstreamer/gst/schedulers/

Johan Dahlin johan at fluendo.com
Fri May 28 02:03:01 CEST 2004

> - removing some trailing commas in enums to please C90 only compilers (AIX, Forte, ...)
> ('should' fix #143290)
> should/could we compile gst with -ansi -pedantic to catch those in the build-bots ?

-pendantic is not useful, it turns on too many checks, which are
pedantic. And AFAIK there is no way to turn on some of the options, like
the trailing comman in enums/structs.

-ansi might be a good idea if it's not already there.
What kind of errors will it catch that we're not catching today?

--
Johan Dahlin <johan at fluendo.com>