[gst-devel] amaroK 1.2-beta1 Released
max.howell at methylblue.com
Sun Nov 28 14:47:01 CET 2004
The amaroK team announces version 1.2-beta1 of the amaroK audio player!
Are you excited yet? We hope so! This release brings you among other things:
3. Better sex! (or -- if more applicable -- sex!)
(And the following new features):
* Full Audioscrobbler support
* Vorbis stream metadata support
* Cover fetching for specific Amazon locales
* Fabulous new eye-candy!
* Compile-time MySQL database support
* Configurable OSD text
* 10-band IIR equalizer for the GStreamer and xine engines
* Rewritten and vastly improved NMM-engine
* Automatic lyrics display
* Tweaks, fixes and other improvements!
Please download, enjoy and direct any feedback at our IRC channel or
mailing-list (details below), we promise to use all suggestions when deciding
on the development for 1.2-beta2. Thanks :-)
The amaroK team
amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.
"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
- Linux Format Magazine
IRC: irc.freenode.net #amarok
MAIL: amarok-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
More information about the gstreamer-devel