[gst-devel] IMPORTANT BUSSINES

Johan Dahlin johan at fluendo.com
Tue Nov 30 06:16:01 CET 2004

Em Ter, 2004-11-30 às 00:05 +0100, Martin Soto escreveu:
> Dear Sir or Madam:

We all had a good laugh when we read this mail here in the office, very
original :-)

It seems to be running very nicely here, the ui is a little rough and
not all discs works (I had some colorspace problems with spanish Se7en,
everything was blue) but some of them works very good, Buffy.

CPU usage is also very good, a couple of percent more than mplayer and
ogle, but I guess that's more or less unavoidable using a framework like
GStreamer.

Lovely work, really.

And that it's written in python doesn't make it worse!

--
Johan Dahlin <johan at fluendo.com>
Fluendo S.L.