[gst-devel] gst-register

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Oct 21 08:14:23 CEST 2004

The registry moved from /etc/gstreamer to /var/cache/gstreamer-0.8

The gst-registry applications falls back to creating a registry
under /root if it is unable to create a registry under the designated
location. If this happens under Debian I think that must be a Debian
packaging bug. I am using Fedora myself and here the registry is
generated correctly under /var/cache.

Christian