[gst-devel] new plugin: fakefilter (id3demux seek problem)

Jason Toffaletti jason at subterrific.net
Mon Oct 25 23:52:02 CEST 2004

I could also use fakesink instead of identity in that case, but unless
you're suggesting that I split this into two pipelines, that will not
work for me. I need to decode the audio, so I need the demuxer. How can
I go about creating an md5sum and decoding the audio? (md5 is purely
used for an example, I'm not actually using md5 or I would have used
md5sink)

- Jason T.