[gst-devel] Incorrect speed when playing audio/video simultaneously from C code

ecmproute ecmproute at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 06:53:03 CEST 2004

Hi,
    The code for dynamic.c is not working correctly. I am tryting to
implement the following pipeline :
gst-launch filesrc location=MI2.mpg ! mpegdemux name=demux
demux.audio_00! { queue ! mad ! osssink} demux.video_00! { queue !
mpeg2dec  ! sdlvideosink }
The above pipeIine works. But when I try to implement it using C-code,
the video finishes very fast, and I dont get any audio.
The code is given to you as attachment. Please let me know where I am
going wrong.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
AR