[gst-devel] is it mandatory?

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:00:07 CEST 2004

Hello guys,
    It's been three days that I have'nt been able to debug the problem
with the massink which was introduced as soon as I made the element a
clock provider. I wanted to know if it's mandatory on an audio sink to
provide a clock? If it is then I'll simply (and quitelly) move massink
back to gst-sandbox (not the gst-rotten :)).

"All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda
system, there isconstant pressure to make people feel that they are
helpless, that the only rolethey can have is to ratify decisions and
to consume." -- Noam Chomsky