[gst-devel] release of core

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Sep 14 04:44:00 CEST 2004


I haven't made a release yet.  I haven't had the time I should invest to
test it fully, since if we were to release now it would go out with the
final GNOME 2.8.

The few people that have tried some tests seem to run into issues, and
it seems non-trivial to untangle them at the moment.  Since I'm on a
short holiday starting from Thursday I wouldn't be around to clean up in
the case of problems.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of testing or fixing going on currently -
so is there anyone who objects to postponing the release for now ? I'd
have preferred to keep the schedule, but the schedule involves all of
us, me included, making sure we test the release for quality, and I have
a bad feeling about this one.


Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://www.davedina.org/
<-*- thomas (dot) apestaart (dot) org -*->
Are you happy where you're sleeping ?
Does he keep you safe and warm ?
Does he tell you when you're sorry ?
Does he tell you when you're wrong ?
<-*- thomas (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.fm/

More information about the gstreamer-devel mailing list