[gst-devel] gstreamer man pages

Brian Cameron Brian.Cameron at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 17 14:56:01 CEST 2004

GStreamer team:

Attached please find the GStreamer man pages that Sun created in
SGML format.  I'm not sure if the GDM team wants the man pages
in SGML or NROFF format.  I understand it isn't hard to convert
them using the correct transform, but I'm not familiar with
how to do this.  Also, the ATTRIBUTES section probably should
be removed for the public CVS since this section is Sun
specific.

Would someone be willing to help get these files into the
GStreamer CVS.  As mentioned above, there's still some work
to do, but it should be fairly straightforward if there is
someone familiar with doing this sort of work.

Thanks!

--

Brian