[gst-devel] gstreamer man pages

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Tue Sep 21 03:16:06 CEST 2004

Hi Brian,
I am assuming that NROFF is the native man page format, so I guess that
is what we want need. I am not sure how we most easily transform the
pages either, but I assume Sun has some scripts etc. for doing this? I
mean I assume you ship the man pages in NROFF format yourself, or does
the Sun man tool support SGML directly?

Christian