[gst-devel] Re: Brand new DiretcX audio plugin

František Dvořák valtri at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 28 23:35:34 CEST 2004

Hi, again,

V Út, 28. 09. 2004 v 21:54, František Dvořák píše:
> > Frantisek,
> >
> > could this plugin be used as a basis for the Windows port of Gstreamer ?
>
> These are good news. Yes, of course. :-)

And I forgot to mention: I don't know plugin API in Gstreamer. But you
probably know possibilities of re-using of the plugin.

And using DirectSound under WIN32 isn't only one choice. In later future
I'll probably study API for wave out (this way is already used in
mplayer, just what I've seen from source file names).

Cheers,
  Frantisek