[gst-devel] fluendo plugins

Matthew Lenz matthew at nocturnal.org
Sun Apr 24 18:45:17 CEST 2005

forgive my incorrect use of the terminology, I'm an end user.  By Sound
server I meant something like ESD or ARTS.  Sound on linux has too many
moving parts and if you are lucky enough to get you sound working with ALSA
you then have to contend with getting gstreamer setup (which i've never had
a problem with) .. followed by gnome wanting to output to ESD.  I thought I
remembered somewhere awhile back where someone said that a gstreamer plugin
could be written to support network transparent audio.