[gst-devel] Videoscale.. link/unlink ? dynamic widht/height

Antoine Tremblay hexa00 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:34:06 CEST 2005

Hi,
  I have the following problem: I have a video decoder which will give
me different resolutions in the course of a decoding, like it passes
from 640x480 to 320x240 and then to 480x290 or anything at one point
because it was encoded with a fixed bitrate  So the resolution changes
but the image size stays the same.

I must use videoscale to scale the image when it changes but I'm
unsure as how I will set the new input width , height paremeters? Is
the only way to unlink / and relink the plugin? Can I do this inside
my decoder plugin ? Or is there a way I could send an event or
something to tell the videoscale plugin that it's input widh/height
has changed ?

Thanks a lot

Antoine