[gst-devel] trying to build on windows ...

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Mon Aug 29 02:27:04 CEST 2005

Finally, i'm trying to build gstreamer by updating the vcproj files to
make them work with gstreamer 0.9.

I'm getting an error from gstxmlregistry.c line 952 where there is an
initialisation of non exiting member padtemplates of GstElementFactory ...
has this member been replaced by staticpadtemplates ?

Sebastien