[gst-devel] Raw Video Data Streaming using gstreamer

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Tue Aug 30 00:59:08 CEST 2005

Hi,
On my side, i'm trying to make the vcproj files work for 0.9 to allow
anyone to build and debug easily gstreamer on windows ...
I'm currently blocking on new macros added in files gstpad.c
(GST_PAD_UNSET_FLUSHING, GST_PAD_SET_FLUSHING ...)
is somebody a killer with macros windows compatibility and can help ?? :)

I'll be really interested to work on the directX output sinks when i'll
suceeded to get this code built in msvc.

Michal, will you use gcc or cl to build the 0.9 ?

Seb