[gst-devel] Raw Video Data Streaming using gstreamer

Michal Benes michal.benes at xeris.cz
Tue Aug 30 01:10:10 CEST 2005

> Michal, will you use gcc or cl to build the 0.9 ?

I will try to go with gcc first. Only if there will be too many problems
I will consider Microsofts cl compiler.

There are two reasons for that
1) We want to use opensource where possible.
2) We want to be able to crosscompile from Linux.

I do not know how easy is to use autotools with cl compiler, but it
seems to be possible, may be I can try this.

	Michal