[gst-devel] caps negotiantion again

Emmanuel Raulo raulo at tamaris.tm.fr
Wed Aug 31 01:21:17 CEST 2005

Hello
AFAIK, the "raw" format in ffmpeg is YUV 420 planar, which means that
you successively get the whole Y plane in full resolution followed by
the U plane in half resolution and V plane in half resolution too, all 8
bits per pixel.
I'm not sure what are the corresponding GStreamer formats though.
Cheers

--
Manu