[gst-devel] gstreamer sources in www.koders.com

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Sat Dec 3 02:49:03 CET 2005

Hi Andy,

Andy Wingo wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 17:01 +0100, Stefan Kost wrote:
>
>> I am a big fan of the www.koder.com [1] source code search engine. First what
>> about adding gstreamer to the index? This can be done via an online form at [2].
>>

> I don't really care one way or another -- what is this good for?
One example when I use it. For time to time I face a library
function/module which does not has good docs. Then I look to example
where this is used. E.g. recently I though I add an example of how to
use GST_IMPLEMENTS_INTERFACE. SO I was looking for e.g.
gnome-volume-applet sources.
>  However
> as it is there is a problem:
>
> "This website and all its contents Copyright 2005, Koders Inc.
> All Rights Reserved."
>
> http://koders.com/info.aspx?f=About#Copyright

Its about the website, not the indexed sources. Or why do you thuinks
they don't understand copyright.

> As long as they don't understand copyright I do not want my code there.
>
> Regaards,

Stefan