[gst-devel] Multiple media in one presentation

Ian Turner vectro at vectro.org
Fri Dec 9 10:34:03 CET 2005

Andy,

I don't know Python (and that code is for 0.8 anyway), but it appears to me
that I can do the following:

-- Create an adder A
-- Set it to STATE_PLAYING.
-- Create a new source element F
-- Set it to STATE_PLAYING
-- When I am ready to actually hear it, connect F -> A (even though they are
both PLAYING), and it will play right away.

Is that right?

--Ian