[gst-devel] Some Quick help with gst-launch needed

Sameer Naik sameer at nextbitcpu.com
Sun Dec 11 05:11:37 CET 2005

hi guys...
i've finally moved on to gstreamer-0.10, thanks to u guys..
i really just had to add the gstreamer plug-in library path to the
GST_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable.

anyways it would be very helpful if u guys could send me a
gst-launch-0.10 pipe that i could run from the terminal to decode and
play a mpeg video file.
I'm sure the gst-launch documentation would help me in doing that, but
rite now I'm on a very tight schedule, and need this info ASAP.
But however i will be going thru the gst-launch docs when i really have
the time to do that.
I'm sure u guys would understand, and help me out here..

thanks u guys
sameer