[gst-devel] How to build SDL plug-in: sdlvideosink in gst-plugins-0.8.11

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Wed Dec 14 08:17:03 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 08:07 -0800, rong wang wrote:
> I tried to build sdlvideosink. by default, after
> running ./configure, it won't work. Then, I clearly
> put flag
> --enable-sdl, from the result, it still not in the
> list of plugins built. What should I do?

Look in the configure script output and the config.log file to find out
why it didn't like your SDL installation. Probably you either have an
unsupported version of SDL, or haven't installed the development
packages.

Cheers,
Jan.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net

Have you been half-asleep? Have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name...
-Kermit the Frog (Rainbow Connection)