[gst-devel] Issue of directfbvideosink on gst-plugins-0.8.11

rong wang rhong_wang at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 13:39:08 CET 2005

I tried to make application to use directfbvideosink,
but there
is error, it looks for /lib/directfb-0.9.24/systems in
my build
machine, but not on my target. I already used
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to clarify the path of library. Also,
I used gst-inspect to see whether this component got
registered or not.  It indicates it is registered
already. but when using

videosink= gst_element_factory_make
("directfbvideosink", "video");
	g_assert (videosink);

It tells me that it cannot find the library in my
build machine,
it should search on the my target machine.

Thanks

Yi