[gst-devel] Issue of directfbvideosink on gst-plugins-0.8.11

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Dec 15 01:50:01 CET 2005

Hi,

> I tried to make application to use directfbvideosink,
> but there
> is error, it looks for /lib/directfb-0.9.24/systems in
> my build
> machine, but not on my target. I already used
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH to clarify the path of library. Also,
> I used gst-inspect to see whether this component got
> registered or not.  It indicates it is registered
> already. but when using
>
> videosink= gst_element_factory_make
> ("directfbvideosink", "video");
> 	g_assert (videosink);
>

> It tells me that it cannot find the library in my
> build machine,
> it should search on the my target machine.

Your explanation is a little confusing.  All I can make from it is that
you have two machines, one for building and one for running.  Beyond
that, your explanation is not very accurate.  Can you explain exactly
what your setup is, what you are running on which machine, and what the
output is, instead of paraphrasing the output ?

Thanks
Thomas

Are you happy where you're sleeping ?
Does he keep you safe and warm ?