[gst-devel] How to configure to get rid of gtk-x11-2.0 on gst-plugins-base--0.10.0?

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Dec 16 02:18:23 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 17:36 -0800, rong wang wrote:
> I cannot find a flag which gives me power to disable
> gtk-x11?
> Is there anyway I can get around it? if not, Could you
> please tell me where I should download gtk-x11-2.0 for
> installation?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rong

Hi,

when reporting problems, please show us output.  Show us your commands,
and show us the computer's reply.

It makes it a lot more likely someone will do something about it.  Same
for your other reports.

Thanks
Thomas

She feels that my sentimental side should be held with kid's gloves
She doesn't know that I left my urge in the icebox
She says I'm a prey for the female