[gst-devel] @gstreamer.net aliases for developers (for real finally!)

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Dec 27 02:26:30 CET 2005

I've finally got my act together as far as my mail server, at least for
some of the features (still learning/fighting exim4 for others).  At
this point I'm able to provide <user>@gstreamer.net aliases for any
developers who want one.  It'll be a straight forward, so I'll need an
address to relay to, and any additional "user IDs" (e.g. omega, erikw,
ewalt, etc.) for the same address.

I'm currently trying to get "plussed" addresses (e.g.
omega+spammingwebsite at gstreamer.net) working on this server as well, so
you can pre-filter your spam...  ATM it only works on local boxes, so if
anyone has hints on how to do it *before* virthost aliasing, please let
me know.

I'll try to figure out a good way to give admin access to the current
project leads (e.g. thomasvs etc) at some point.  In the meantime, just
email me with the IDs and destination address and I'll get them in the
virthost file.

TTYL and belated Merry Christmas!,
     Omega
     aka Erik Walthinsen