[gst-devel] gst-player configure problem

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Feb 3 08:42:15 CET 2005

Hi,

> I have no great problem with gst-plugins having lots of optional dependencies,
> its the number of must have dependenices, including with just build tools
> that is excessive.

Can you list the must-have dependencies you think are needed ? AFAIK
there are very few.  glib, libxml and popt spring to mind.  If there are
more that you see as must-have, please let us know.  Either I'm missing
a whole bunch, or they're not as must-have as you think they are.

Thanks
Thomas

I'll take
a quiet life a handshake