[gst-devel] Forcing adder to use audio/x-raw-float

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Feb 4 06:55:04 CET 2005

There is the possibility that your osssink doesn't support float audio.
The osssink reduces the set of supported caps from those seen in
gst-inspect to those supported by the soundcard when the device is opened.
Or in short: If your soundcard or driver doesn't support float output,
osssink will not accept float.

Benjamin