[gst-devel] prerelease of gst-plugins: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins/pre/gst-plugins-0.8.6.2.tar.bz2

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sat Jan 1 08:42:09 CET 2005

Hi Christian,

Op vr 31-12-2004, om 13:03 schreef Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller:
> Would be nice if we could merge at least some of the bugzilla's with
> patches before this release, as a gesture to the patch contributors.
> They are all marked with PATCH in the title and I set the milestone for
> most of them.

I've commented on most (if not all) patch-containing bugs. All of them
are on hold because:
A) their patch is not right
B) their patch needs extensive testing to have a better of chance of
eliminating regressions
C) comething else

There is no reason to hold a release. I go through bugzilla almost
weekly to merge all correct patches, and have done so for almost all of
them. Just release.

Ronald