[gst-devel] media tests

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Jan 3 03:57:25 CET 2005

Attached is my test sheet with the results for the plugins prerelease.

There is one improvement and two regressions.  I would like the
regressions fixed before we do the release.  Should be possible to
figure out based on code comparisons with the previous release.

The first is dark.44-16-s.wav, which now stops playing almost
immediately.  It worked fine before.

The second is multi.ogg, which stops when going from second to third
chain.  It worked fine before as well.

Beside that, any sort of change in caps from one file to another seems
to not work at all.  This means that you can't play two videos or sound
files in a row with totem currently.  Anyone else seeing this ?

Thomas

If you can call this luck
if you can call this love
if you can miss this much