[gst-devel] Application idea: Media player for multiple displays and edge blending

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 00:57:01 CET 2005

Hello,

>  I've looked at the Video-Whale project page which uses Xinerama. Is it
> possible to do edge blending with it? Is there any available code for this
> project?

    I dont have any idea on what edge blending is and therefore if
it's possible to do it using Gstreamer or not :( so other guys would
give you info on that but if you want to see some doc/code on the
video-whale, then you can get the (out-dated) howto here:
http://www.geocities.com/zeelists/video-wall.html . Many of the
pipelines mentioned in it wouldn't run the way they are mentioned in
the howto though. Bye.