[gst-devel] Is there any gstreamer compliant plugin to play a 3gpp file?

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Thu Jan 20 05:23:09 CET 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 13:09, vishwanath H.G wrote:
> Can someone help me in providing the info....
> Is there any gstreamer compliant plugin to play a 3gpp file? if so
> where can I find the 3gpp pluggin?
> Is there any application on gstreamer which can play a 3gpp file?

3gpp is ISO/3gp with h263 video and AMR audio. We can play ISO/h263. I
have a AMR decoder which does not give errors, but it gives no sound
either, so something's wrong there. See bugzilla for details. Totem will
play video and ignore audio for now (since the plugin is not in CVS
yet).

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>