[gst-devel] GStreamer consultancy?

Stephane LOEUILLET stephane.loeuillet at tiscali.fr
Thu Jul 14 06:42:57 CEST 2005

hello,

Le jeudi 14 juillet 2005 à 13:03 +0100, Tim Harris a écrit :
> Hi guys,
> I'm curious to know if there is a company or person out there who
> provides GStreamer consultancy (i.e. if I wanted an element or a system
> developed in GStreamer who could I pay to do it)? Just interested...

http://www.fluendo.com/ is where you should go

Most devs there are from the gstreamer team (if not all)
Their main product on the site is a streaming server based on gstreamer
but they do all kind of crazy things around gst.

Go to "Contact" and choose "Contracting services" in the product list

or of course, you can use mail or snail mail/telephone (they're in Spain
but it's an international team)

Bye