[gst-devel] GStreamer consultancy?

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Thu Jul 14 06:47:10 CEST 2005

Hi Tim,
The answer to your question is yes. Fluendo is available for consulting
work around the GStreamer framework. You can contact me directly with a
inquiry if you have something you are interested in having done.

You can find out more about us by looking at our homepage,
http://www.fluendo.com

Sincerely,
Christian