[gst-devel] Re: MingW conflict, was : DirectX sinks for Windows status

Michal Benes michal.benes at xeris.cz
Mon Jul 25 01:00:19 CEST 2005

Hi Christian,

    gst-register does not register DLLs in lib, it is there only to
register the plugins. Therefore, if You want to run Ixion, you will need
to have the directory Ixion/lib in Your path. Also you can try to copy
the content of Ixion/lib to Ixion/

    I do not know if the libraries can be in conflict, but I'd say that
the system really can not find the library because it is not in your path.

    BTW: Today, I made a test and Ixion is able to play Matroska file
with h264 video and Vorbis audio.

    BTW2.: I am going to release a new version now with some bugfixes -
most important is that it finally plays avi files.

        Michal