[gst-devel] Review of licensed files

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon Jul 25 09:12:02 CEST 2005

Hi Loïc,
Great to see you do this, we always want to improve our routines to make
sure we keep our licensing path clean. I think the easiest way forward
is audit the 0.9 branch and make sure that it clean as new plugins gets
added to it.

Regarding GPL stuff it seems the only thing of importance is the Jack
plugin and I think Wingo plans on rewriting that anyway, so we can clean
up the licensing of that as part of that.

Christian