[gst-devel] Re: MingW conflict, was : DirectX sinks for Windows status

John Cannon spyder482 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:23:26 CEST 2005

OK, the problem with the command line was the windows command line max
length is too small.  It should work fine in mingw if i can fix my
syntax (gst-launch complains about needing a queue).  As for ixion, I
can play that same VOB file in Ixion but the CPU usage is 100%.  while
playing it with gst-launch gives me ~1% usage.

--
John Cannon
Matroska Developer