[gst-devel] LIBDIR and Win32

Bruce A. Rady barady at radtime.com
Wed Jun 29 12:48:43 CEST 2005

Hello GStreamer dev list:

We are trying to get GStreamer running under Windows.   We have succesfully
compiled and installed Steve Lhomme's modified libraries from his debug
source code and have installed all the Gnu tools (flex, etal.) and added
them to the path (actually, Dev Studio's directories).  We are using Dev
Studio .NET 2003 (Version 7.1.3008) under Win XP.

The problem we are getting is the following (occurs when compiling
libgstreamer project):

    t:\GStreamer\gstreamer-0.8.10\gst\gst.c(487) : error C2065: 'LIBDIR' :
undeclared identifier

This is probably something very simple.  Thanx in advance for any help
anyone on the mailing list can give.

Regards,

Bruce Rady
barady at radtime.com