[gst-devel] GstPolyBin idea and request for comments

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Mar 8 07:53:31 CET 2005

hi,

today we've discussed the GstController (next gen dparams) on IRC and decided to
add a G_PARAM_SPEC flag to mark gst_element properties as controllable.

There is another situation where I would like to add such a flag for.

I've written it down at:
http://www.buzztard.org/index.php/Polyphonic_elemnts

So I would need a flag like GST_PARAM_POLYPHONIC. I sounds most useful for
audio, but I can imagine using it with graphical effects too.

Are there any arguments against adding this flag?

Stefan